Latin sensations all night!

• August 29, 2017 at 4:51 pm #1229
    cumwithus25
    Participant

My husband and I searched for the right woman to spend the evening with and we are so happy we picked Jade.  My husband is Puerto Rican, I’m Mexican and she is from Brazil with the hottest tan lines ever!  We couldn’t resist her kindness, sexiness, and amazing body, not to mention her wonderful personality that made any nerves that we had completely disappear.   Her room was very inviting and comfortable.  She made sure that I was comfortable and wanted to know what my boundaries were.  Jade is very respectful and considerate of the wives wants and needs.  We loved that about her.  Watching her and my husband go at it was so exciting and gave me so much pleasure.  Jade is so hot, she made sure she took care of us both equally.  If you are a married couple and are on the fence about adding a third party, go see Jade, she will give you a night to remember.  Once we were done, we all lied on the bed and chatted about life and how amazing our time was.  She is very open and honest about anything you ask her.  We cant wait for our next encounter with her!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by cumwithus25.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.