9th party (4/24/17) Nine Is Fine

• June 20, 2017 at 12:47 pm #1091
    dreamscometrue
    Participant

I got back and was joined shortly thereafter by Jade. We talked for a good while on the couch at the far end of the room and she told that she had walked in this morning but I didn’t see her, I was buried deep in my phone. She told me hi and I didn’t even hear her and then we went back to her room and talked even more. I swear, we get to talking and neither one of us has the ability to shut up and I love it! Once we got started, this party became reminiscent of what we did back in August, the Thursday night party that wasn’t originally planned but she wanted it, basically giving me a little something extra for that and this party ended up being something very special. In hindsight, knowing this was the last party we were going to have for a while, she decided to give me the perfect ending, a most beautiful goodbye party, the best last party. I’m going to miss her.

(And oooooh/Everything is meant to be a memory/And oooooh/So one last time do anything you want with me/And I promise I will leave you/I promise I will leave/With a beautiful goodbye)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.